Some Cool Baby Items


This three wheeler stroller rocks! Kaylyn purchased this at garage sale for penny's. I think it's used for running - don't know if Kaylyn or I will be using it for that though. I think just for walking around the neighborhood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This stroller we are going to use for the mall. We had no idea that the car seat that I got at a garage sale would fit into the stroller. It works well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I found this at a garage sale as well, it's an automatic baby rocker. I hope this will put baby to sleep.

Anonymous said... said:

August 6, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Thanks for sharing with us Mike and Kaylyn. Very nice nursery. We weren't quite so orgnized....just got some old stuff from friends and Gerald set the crib up in the room next to ours. Gotta go, baby crying....
RGF

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum