Phil & Adelle's Wedding


Ohhhh... what a cute couple.


This was the church that they were married in, it's also the church that Kaylyn's father preached at as an intern. You can see Kaylyn, my brother Rich and sister-in-law Denelle and our nephew Jack in the foreground.


This are the 'rigs' that Phil used to transport his wedding party.


Just us brothers and sisters and our new sister-in-law. We love you Adelle!


Just the sister's with Phil, laughing about what, I don't know?


You two look awesome together.

thededoes said... said:

July 31, 2008 at 2:44 PM

Nice wedding pictures. The church looks the same only bigger trees.

Karen said... said:

August 28, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Hey, Mike

You couldn't find a more beautiful picture of us girls? It looks like I am looking at Denise's boobs. And I mean, why would I?
Please find another picture to post up here, PLEASE. And I didn't see any pictures of that beautiful flower girl that Phil and Adele had at their wedding. So very sad

Talk to you later, Karen

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum