Happy March...

Goodafternoon,

I hope this note finds everyone in good health.

Nothing much going on, on this side of the boarder. We are enjoying some much needed sun today, hopefully the snow will all soon melt away. I'm busy at work and I'm pulling in some long hours. By the way, Kaylyn and I have made a decision for her to say home with our little guy. So that is some exciting news for us and for Emmett.

Other then that nothing much else is going on - we just hope that spring will come soon, since we are getting a little stir crazy being inside all the time.

Well, enjoy these new photo's of our little guy,

mken





Karen said... said:

March 11, 2008 at 8:54 AM

hello
What a cute little guy. I could just squeeze him. When are you guys coming down with him so we can REALLY squeeze him. I can't wait to see him. So, hopefully all is well there with you and Kaylyn.

see you soon,
Karen and Rod and the girls

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum