The Playset


Well, here it is...

It only took me about a month to complete. The process was lengthy.

1. First I had to grade about 15x15 feet for the swing to sit on something level or semi-level (I think I moved about 5 tons of dirt and clay, or at least that's the way I felt).

2. Even though the playset came in a box I still had to pre-drill and assemble it.

3. Once the shell was put together, Kaylyn and I did a 'dry fit' and found that the slide didn't work going down the hill.

4. We added landing with a stair for Emmett which fixed the slide problem.

5.
I then made a sandbox under the climbing wall/slide section of the playset (this was not in the playset plans, but made by my powerful brain).

6.
We then ended up buying some mulch from flower land (2 yards) Way much more then we need. At least it wasn't 15 yards, right mom & dad DeDoes?
ha ha.

7.
Now Emmett and us are enjoying our finished project. Now we need to do is get some pictures of Emmett playing on the playset.

mken

Template by Oriol Sanchez | blogger template by blog forum